We love Ripped training in Rye Brook SO much we wanted to make sure you run to your first class if you haven’t been already! We promise you will be hooked after just one sweat session! Local owner Brian Ripka and his amazing staff make this studio one of a kind, BTW if you aren’t a “runner” these treadmills and inspiring classes will make you feel like one instantly! Come amp up your fitness routine at RIPPED!
COMES TO WESTCHESTER
LOTS OF OPTIONS IN THE SOUND SHORE AREA FOR HEALTH AND FITNESS…PUT RIPPED ON YOUR SHORT LIST….THESE GUYS HAVE IT RIGHT!
Faster, Stronger, Better…
High fives all around when you enter Brian Ripka’s studio! The space is so cool ! You instantly feel like one of the family…everyone that works here is so welcoming. The instructors are top-notch and very motivating! Bottom line… this place GETS IT!
Introducing RIPPED and The RIPPED Training Method…
RIPPED is the new hybrid workout that defies categorization and delivers unprecedented results. When it comes to exercise the overwhelming amount of choices can be daunting. You’re definitely committed, but often confused about how to maximize your exercise time. The solution is simple: RIPPED is all you need to get a highly efficient workout in 50 minutes. The RIPPED Training Method combines 25 minutes of treadmill running with 25 minutes of a boot camp regimen that includes strengthening, weight lifting, stretching, and core in a HIIT (high intensity interval training) format. Challenging. Efficient. Effective.
RIPPED … Total Body Efficiency at its Best.
RIPPED guarantees an unparalleled total body fitness experience where results exceed expectations. In fact, worldwide studies show that the activities in the RIPPED Training Method are indeed, the most efficient ways to exercise—and now this is the first time they’ve all been combined into one class:
- The Mayo Clinic reports that running is the #1 way to burn calories.
- The American College of Sports Medicine lists HIIT Training as the #1 fitness trend for 2014 and Body-Weight-Training (boot camp type exercises done using body weight instead of equipment) as the #2 fitness trend for 2014.
“Combining an intense cardio workout like running with HIIT and a boot camp sequence yields unprecedented results that will change your body, burn fat, build lean muscle, increase your endurance, and strengthen your mind,” explains Obi Obadike, celebrity fitness trainer/top fitness expert and creator of the RIPPED Training Method. “I’ve been a fitness enthusiast for over 15 years—I’ve seen it all and done it all and I can wholeheartedly say that a RIPPED class is one of the most efficient way to exercise.”
The RIPPED Environment …
The first RIPPED studio is located at 14 Rye Ridge Plaza in Rye Brook, NY. The exclusive, state-of-the-art space was carefully designed with all the luxurious amenities and exclusive details you would expect in an upscale fitness establishment. Every detail has been carefully tended to including:
- Customized Woodway treadmills—the gold standard for training professional athletes—feature patented rubberized slats for a superior running surface that not only feels great to run on but will also help protect you from bone and joint injuries typically associated with running outside, or on other treadmills.
- High-tech sound system with phenomenal play lists to keep you motivated, inspired, and coming back for more.
- Complimentary RIPPED Fuel Bar with healthy snacks, Natura filtered water system and RIPPED water bottles.
- RIPPED Clothing, an edited collection of fashion-forward fitness clothing, which is sure to become a must-have among the clientele.
- A germ-free, spotless environment inclusive of a team of cleaning professionals in between every class.
The Business Brains Behind RIPPED…
RIPPED was founded by Westchester resident, Brian Ripka, an avid runner and President of Judith Ripka Jewelry. Brian is leading RIPPED the same way he led his global luxury goods brand: by creating the best product on the market. “For me, it always starts and ends with the product. Whether it’s a beautiful piece of jewelry or a high intensity exercise class, the product must be superior in every possible way”, states Brian. As the driving force and brand architect behind one of the most exclusive global luxury brands, Brian is a visionary, combining his innate business sense with his passion for running, and intends to turn RIPPED into one of the most successful fitness brands in the country.
An exclusive group of key strategic investors, including Jesse Itzler, Co Founder of Marquis Jets, are in place and nationwide expansion plans for RIPPED are underway.
SEE YOU IN CLASS!
MENTION THIS BLOG POST TO RECEIVE A FREE CLASS!