This year we are holding each other accountable and are going to tackle our 2015 house resolutions. We will document our progress and ideas and share them right here on the blog!
April: Outfitting my closet space
Starting with the front hall where everything seems to get dropped even if it doesn’t belong. …California closets to the rescue
Anytime I show a house I am always hearing “there isn’t enough closet space” SO if the small closets that you do have are organized and maximized you will be in good shape!
May: Hire a handyman for 2 days to go after all those “little” annoying things
1) Going to turn my bifold closet door into two fixed doors, simple just remove the hinge in the middle
2) Clean window wells – the view out from the basement is not pretty
3) Power wash patio and outdoor furniture and roof in certain spots
4) Tweak all my cabinet hardware – some are loose, others sideways
5) Tie up all our loose AV wires…we got a new computer and TV for Christmas…the wires need to be hidden
6) Paint all my exterior doors to get ready for spring.
This should be doable in 2 days…
June: Exterior, Exterior, Exterior
Paint and Landscaping is next on the list.
Are you liking the organic flowery feel? Or the clean boxwood look?